Dr. Alfred A. Costanza and Staff
At Holistic Health Counseling and Education…
Dr. Alfred A. Costanza, Ph.D., CTN, C.P.T., CN
Education: University of Massachusetts at Lowell
East/West Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine
American Health Science University
Polarity Realization Institute
North Shore Community College
Accomplishments: Holistic Health Counseling and Education – Lifestyle Medicine consulting practice founded in Wakefield, MA. Est. in 1992 to present.
- Certified Naturopath with the American Naturopathic Medical Certification and Accreditation Board – 1997
- Founder and President of New England Integrative Medicine Collaborative – An educational networking organization for the promotion and recognition of alternative and complimentary healthcare clinicians. www.NEIMC.org
- Approved to testify as a “Medical Expert” in the federal district court for Massachusetts
- FirstLine Therapy Certified Healthcare Provider. Patented therapeutic life-style program utilizing Therapeutic Life-style Changes (TLC) principles, a program developed at the National Institute of Health.
- Boston North Nutrition Round Table, an educational program for doctors. Created Keynote presentation; Doing It Right: How to properly interpret symptomatology through individualized evaluations for better patient outcome. Summer of 2008
- Northeast Health Systems, Inc. , Addison Gilbert, Beverly Hospital, Hunt Center Danvers – Dept. of Integrative Medicine, under the auspices of medical director Stephanie Stevens, M.D. , 1998-2000, Women’s Health and Holistic Health Services, director Candace Waldron 1999 to 2001.
- Powerpoint and Keynote presentations for New England hospitals, colleges, public and private schools and institutions.
Julia Broding, B.A., M.S.
Office Manager, Herbalist, Reiki practitioner, and Assistant to Dr. Al
Julia graduated from UMass Amherst in 2015 with a BA in Pyschology and from Northeastern University in 2019 with a MS degree in Educational Psychology. Since her passion has always been for natural healing methods, she pursued an online certification in clinical herbalism and received her Reiki Master and Reiki Master Teacher certifications in 2021. She also is the co-owner of an online store, Gaia’s Gifts Online, that sells healing crystals charged with Reiki, essential oil blends, and other products intended to help people on their personal healing journeys. She is currently booking new Reiki clients and offering initial sessions at an extremely discounted rate, so please contact the office if interested in booking an appointment!
Janice Williams is a graduate of the University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana with a B.S. in Psychology. She worked in the mental health field, in private group homes, with emotionally disturbed adolescents as a Direct Support Professional. In 2015 she received certification as a Nutritional Therapy Consultant from the Nutritional Therapy Association in Olympia, WA.
Marie DeTomasi, an RN for the past 16 years, assistant to Dr. Al, she received her Reiki Master Teacher Certificate from The John Harvey Gray Center for Reiki, and is currently studying at Functional Medicine University. Marie is a graduate of Bunker Hill and Curry College.
Holistic medicine has been an interest throughout Siobhan’s life but the passion really enveloped her while trying to combat a chronic illness her fiancé is facing. Between working with Dr. Al and diet/lifestyle changes, they have already seen improvements. This has lead to her wanting to contribute to helping others in the same way. She currently works weekends at the front desk as well as assisting with supplement and tincture preparation.
She works full time at an orthodontics laboratory during the week but uses her free time to educate herself on the holistic path.
Isabella Citone, MS, INHC
Isabella is an integrative health coach who is dedicated to helping people conquer their physical health challenges while simultaneously reigniting their passion for life. Isabella’s passion for functional medicine & nutrition stems from her personal battle with chronic illness and she is extremely excited to be assisting Dr. Al and his team.
She graduated in 2022 from the Friedman School at Tufts University with a combined MS degree in Nutrition Science and Agricultural Science and Policy. In 2021, she acquired her holistic health coaching certification from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition (IIN). Prior to this, Isabella completed her BS in Biology from the University at Albany, SUNY.